Saturday, September 15, 2012

September Photo Challenge Days 12 - 15

Day 12: Together
This past July my husband and I packed up some luggage and our dog and made a road trip from Atlanta (where we live now) to Boston (where we used to live). One of our stops along the way was just outside of DC. It was here that we spent time together with one of my dearest college friends and his wife and their son (and one on the way!) Our dog, Fenway, was quickly inaugurated as
their dog, Keeper's BFF. While there we visited the Dogfish Head Alehouse. And while *there* I had an amazing version of black and tan! Dogfish 90 Minute IPA and Chicory Stout. Yep. Definitely a good choice. While *there* I also scored this awesome magenta Dogfish Head pint glass! So tonight my husband and I recreated this in my special glass. 90 Minute and Chicory, together at last, remembering time together with some amazing friends!


Day 13: Table
....with a view. On the back porch. (Also the only table not covered in junk!)
 
Day 14: Favorite
My favorite couple on their wedding day (exactly 49 years ago)
 
Day 15: First thing you see
She usually doesn't make a noise. Just stares at me until I open my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment