Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Photo Challenge! Day 1: Self Portrait

I've truly enjoyed this past month's photo challenge so I've decided to do July as well. And I have about 5 or 6 friends joining me!

Here is July's list: 



And here is my Day 1 "Self Portrait"

Me!*

Most people use their iPhones and Instagram along with some photo editing apps. I have mostly used my Pentax K-x SLR and a mucho fun website for photo editing called PicMonkey. This challenge is intended to be fun - not pressured and not a competition. Here is a link to the original challenge with info on each day's assignment (go ahead and read her blog, too!) she calls herself "FatMumSlim."

Ok who's with me?

*For the record that's a photo of a Nantucket Lighthouse behind me. And a Pentax Digital SLR in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment