Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July Photo a Day Challenge Day 4: Fun

Earned Fun.
Pic on the left? I quickly snapped it while shuffling (A.K.A. almost walking) on a long run this morning (at this point I only had about 1.25 miles left). Pic on the right? Kind of obv, but yes, later that day I relaxed at the pool.

I do have to admit - I find a certain satisfaction in running and I currently have a great run route. Alpharetta excels in creating pretty roads. Our sidewalks are wide and twisty in a ribbony kind of way - which can be annoying when running but it also makes it kind of fun! Best part of running? Crossing the finish line! So today my "fun" started with a long run this morning which was followed by some earned fun time at the pool.

1 comment:

  1. yay for long runs! i'm doing a half marathon tmrw, starting early cause it's gonna be a hot one! :) (just wish i had a pool to cool off in after...)

    ReplyDelete