Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm taking it on: Photo A Day Challenge!

Fellow blogger "FatMumSlim," who lives halfway across the world in Sydney, Australia, has put a challenge out and I'm thrilled to take it on.

Each day in June I will be posting a photo that corresponds with an assigned topic from Chantelle (A.K.A. "FatMumSlim").

Today's assignment: Morning.

Now if you know me, you know I'm all about food. You also might know I am not a morning person.* So rather than take a photo of the sunrise or my bad morning self, I went for something that we can all relate to: Two eggs sunny side up.**

Sunny side up on an overcast day!
Online Photo Editor "PicMonkey" was used for this photo.

* I avoided any self-portraits for the sake of humanity.
** Two eggs were not only harmed during the making of this photo, they were eaten afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment