Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge Day 26: Where you shop

Where I shop and why.
Had to think about this one. Should I take a pic of TJ Maxx or my beloved Home Goods? Big Lots almost made it into this collage. I don't do much shopping these days, what with living on a tight budget and all.  But I do get to one place weekly. Good old Kroger. Or as my husband and I like to call it "Krogaaaa," in our best New England accents. (It's also super fun to say Chipper Jones' name with the same accent. "Way to go Chippah!!") So the reason I shop at Krogaaa is probably obvious - when I was working in midtown Atlanta I traveled about 1,050 miles a month - even with a car that gets insane gas mileage (40 to the gallon from Bonnie Blue - my 95 Civic Hatchback) it all adds up. A LOT!

Where do you shop? Do you shop somewhere just because of the bonus points?

No comments:

Post a Comment